Raptor Family Discovery
Bring your family bubble for a unique Raptor experience and meet some of our hawks, owls and falcons.
Offering groups a rare and unique opportunity to view Birds of Prey through a true educational experience.
BEFORE YOU VISIT
Please be aware of the following policies and procedures while visiting Raptors Ridge Birds of Prey Inc.
- We are open by appointment only, please contact us for bookings.
- Raptors Ridge promotes a fun, educational, and a safe experience! For both the raptors and the public.
- Small hands-on class sizes ensures personal attention.
- We do have an age restriction but children must be 12 years or older to hold any of our Raptors.
- We are weather dependent, if it is raining we are not flying! If your day lands on a rain day it will be rescheduled.
- Please dress appropriately.
- Please do not bring your dog or any other pets, no exceptions!
- Each class is only for the signed up students, if you want to stay and watch you must pay the spectator fee of $25.00 plus GST
- YOU MUST BOOK IN ADVANCE. Sorry, no drop-ins.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Payment types are Cash, Credit card, Debit Cards, e-transfer or PayPal.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen objects while on RRBP Inc. property.
- Entering the property of RRBP Inc., you enter at your own risk.
- Biosecurity measures are in place, please help us to stamp out the Avian Flu, by following these simple rules :
- Foot baths must be used
- Foot wear should be clean
- No touching of any of the birds
- No entry to any of the bird’s enclosures
- Please do not visit any farm then come visit us wearing the same clothing
We can and will cancel any bookings if we see fit, due to safety reasons for the birds and guests.
If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, you must call. If you do not call, your booked session will be canceled with no refund given.
Due to a shortage of dates for our season. You must give us six days notice to cancel your booked experience date to receive 50% of total cost, after that no refund is given.
If there is continuous date changing there is a 30% rebooking charge.
If you fail to arrive for your booked experience at our location in Maple Ridge there is no refund given.
Refunds for gift certificates are not given or extension on dates are not given.
We do close for the winter months, approximately October to April for hands on sessions,
indoor classroom can be done year round.
All Hands on experiences are done at our main location in Maple Ridge!
Taking photos of Raptors Ridge's birds is very much recommended to remember your experience with us. Selling of any of the photos/paintings you take of Raptors Ridge's Birds needs to be discussed with the owners of RRBP.